You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is there a way to edit the pressure of multiple lines at once?  Pics I draw tend to have a lot of lines that I will all edit to have the same pressure settings after I finish putting it all together.  I save a preset for it, which is a feature I like, but then I have to go through and edit the lines one by one, which is massively time consuming.  Especially if it's a complicated pic that has several dozen lines to edit this way.  I know Illustrator I could could do something similar (it wasn't pressure, it was stroke style).  I could do it all at once there, but I was limited to what stroke styles were available in the pack, or I had to make my own.  My lines end up looking a lot better in Affinity, but I do wish I could speed the process up.

Pressure? - See the pressure sensitivity here, though in your case I think you mean more the stroke style and width settings you can apply there to lines (strokes) on that top options panel. Just select several lines (layers) and apply the desired strokes width etc. to them.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Not pressure sensitivity.  In the stroke drop-down menu.  It's got stroke style, width, cap, etc.  One of the settings is "pressure."  It drops down another box that lets you change the width of different parts of the lines.  I use it to make lines taper at one end (among other things).  But if I select more than one curve, that menu box goes away to be replaced with the align menu, so I can't change those elements of more than one curve at a time.

I suppose I forgot to hit the submit reply button on a post I made not to long ago. 

To expand on reglico's tip, create styles from the pressure setting and apply them  to however many objects needed.

StrokeStyles.thumb.jpg.33def2958cba472470df03d9e709a157.jpg

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

7 hours ago, RJ21 said:

Node tool.  Hmm.  I'll have to give that a try and see if it works faster.

Selecting multiple curves with the Move Tool also works, & if you use the Affinity Designer Stroke panel to change the pressure curve, you can also interactively change the stroke width without the pressure curve window closing.

pressure.png.0a812df4ec319b36f2e9580576fb0e03.png

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7