You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How can I print all artboards in one document by the push of the print button once?

How can I print all artboards in one document by the push of the print button once?

Only way I found is to select artboards 1 by one the push print.

I would love to be able to print all art boards to individual sheets scaled to the chosen paper; just a batch print of that actually would do either to PDF or paper; depening on use case.

iPhone apps are in general 8 - 90 artboards for me.

For better or worse this approach lacks the naming of each artboard item; I would really like to see the artboard item name in the gutter of the image, like on the screen.

"Splash screen" may be obvious from appearance alone, however the difference between setup wizard and preferences may look exactly the same sometimes and sometimes have suttle design differences.

For now I use about 2-10 screen shots of each project to communicate between inventor, designer, and programmer, this is not good. What I'd like is to have the same as looking at the screen, yet with each art board page as a separate page when printing with its name in the gutter.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.