Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chris-c-thomas

Affinity Designer Wireframe UI Kit

Recommended Posts

There are a bunch of those wireframe UI kits in the net, if you do a Google search after those. I have some for apps, iPhone, Android etc. though mostly forgot where these originally came from before I adapted them over for AD. - You might find some or references here for example ...


☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, v_kyr said:

There are a bunch of those wireframe UI kits in the net, if you do a Google search after those. I have some for apps, iPhone, Android etc. though mostly forgot where these originally came from before I adapted them over for AD. - You might find some or references here for example ...

Thank you for this. I guess I was hoping there were some kits already made for import into AD. I'll search through and find more UI / Wireframe kits that I like and will adapt. Mostly in need of barebones wireframing tools right now and enjoy the simplicity of Adobe's X D but rather not go back to them for anything. AD is completely capable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you can import most AI, EPS, PDF stuff here and then make appropriate custom needed AD Assets categories out of them. It might take some time to customize (ungroup, arrange and sort out things...) but in the end you have things instead the way you might need them and thus more individual arranged the way you suppose to work with these.


☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi chris-c-thomas,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Since Affinity is relatively recent there's isn't much kits around yet but things are getting better as we move forward.

You may also to take a look here. I've listed a few assets/files being shared by the community there.

Ooh thank you @MEB

11 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

It's easy to do, just give it a try.

On it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or just use them and do it the lazy way here, meaning convert those UI wireframe files, which contain stuff you are interested in, over to the AD format and save the whole as sort of AD template file. Then whenever you need something from those template files you created, just open them beside your working file Artboards and copy/paste selected stuff over (between them). This way you don't have to setup explicite assets and work more via inter file copy/paste of layers etc.


☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one when I just discovered Designer, it sat alongside the IOS 10 Kit which comes standard with Affinity Designer, it was such a tremendous help to have as opposed to manually opening an .afdesign file and picking elements from it to your project. Unfortunately I've never found that asset again, I guess this would link would have to suffice for now, sorry.

Affinity Android UI Kit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, cholasimmons said:

I had one when I just discovered Designer, it sat alongside the IOS 10 Kit which comes standard with Affinity Designer, it was such a tremendous help to have as opposed to manually opening an .afdesign file and picking elements from it to your project. Unfortunately I've never found that asset again, I guess this would link would have to suffice for now, sorry.

Affinity Android UI Kit

This file is amazing! Thank you for sharing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 8:41 AM, MEB said:

Hi chris-c-thomas,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Since Affinity is relatively recent there's isn't much kits around yet but things are getting better as we move forward.

You may also to take a look here. I've listed a few assets/files being shared by the community there.

The link provided seems to have mostly broken links. Any chance these will make their way back?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×