You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Windows RAW Import Canon 6D Mark II

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right group for my problem. I work with the Mac and the Windows Version of Affinity Photo. For my Canon 6D Mark II I could not find a RAW Driver. On my iMac I was able to fix it by choosing the internal RAW Driver. But in the Windows Software there is no other driver. When I load a RAW photo I only get a pink version of it. The borders are also wrong. What can I do?

Thank you for your help! 

• Staff

Hi yarin.asanth,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Currently this camera/model is only supported on macOS High Sierra when using the Apple (Core Image RAW) engine. The Serif Labs RAW engine doesn't support it no matter the OS used. You will have to wait a little until we add support for it in our engine (no eta).

16 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi yarin.asanth,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Currently this camera/model is only supported on macOS High Sierra when using the Apple (Core Image RAW) engine. The Serif Labs RAW engine doesn't support it no matter the OS used. You will have to wait a little until we add support for it in our engine (no eta).

Thanks for your answer MEB. I hope really that the 6D Mark II RAW Driver comes soon. You know... new camera... no support... Affinity photo... big Frustration.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.