Sign in to follow this  
Fatih19

Better visualization or UI on snap tool

I think the snap tool need a better ways of communicating to what it snap to and better UI. Because, right now, it looked like a mess. I think about a separate windows for the snapping settings so you don't need to click to the snapping settings icon on the top every time. I change my snapping settings oftenly and it's not comfortable to always need to go to the top of the interface and look at the block of text everytime. If there is already existed a way to make it a separate window please let me know. 

I agree that a Snapping Panel that could be repositioned, resized, docked, undocked etc would be an improvement.

Alse icons / buttons for Presets rather than a drop down would save a click each time.

Little animated tooltops demoing each snapping behaviour would be awesome!

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)