You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just started my use of Affinity on my Mac Mini.  I also have downloaded it to my Mac AirBook.  However, I cannot tell if the second download was charged to my account, or if it will operate under my current Key.  I could not find a way to enable the Key on the Mac Book Air.  Please advise.

Additionally, I had a "30 day Trial" in November/December under another log in.  I want to have all my communication and orders with Affinity under the same email address and login.  I tried to edit my email address but could not do so.  How can I clean up my records at Affinity?

Edited by Paul1040
added

• Staff

Hi Paul1040,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Your Mac App Store account is associated with your Apple ID - there's no products keys. So as long as you run the Mac App Store (no matter the computer used) logged in with the same Apple ID used to buy the application, all transfers/downloads will remain associated with that account (each app you download has an encrypted key file that associates it with your Apple ID). 

So to install the app you bought on both your Mac machines, run the Mac App Store app, make sure you are logged-in with the same Apple ID used to buy the application, go to the Purchased section (on top) and click the Install button in front of the application name from the list below.

To update the apps on both machines run the Mac App Store app, make sure you are logged-in with the same Apple ID used to buy the application, go to the Updates section (on top) and click Update in from of the applications name from the list of available updates below.

To uninstall the trial, drag it from the Applications folder to the Trash and empty it.