Nowisee

Affinity Photo on 2013 MBP

I'm considering buying Affinity Photo to use on my late 2013 MBP, 2.4 i5, 8GB RAM, Intel Iris 1536MB.

Before I do, is there problems I should be aware of?  Should I just hold off until I get a more powerful computer?  
I currently bought it for my iPad Pro, just waiting the iPad to arrive.

The last thing I want is to buy and install this on the MBP and then have one problem after the other and up in here searching for what to do, how to fix it.

Thoughts?
Anyone using this set up without too much drama?

Hi Nowisee

Have you tried downloading the trial for Affinity Photo at all? You may wish to see how the app runs for yourself before purchasing. You can download the trial here.

Ok, I'll do that.  Should have done that last week.

Want to pick up while it's on sale, but if it completely blows up my MBP then it would be a waste of time and money.

Thanks

After I install it and if it works fine and if I buy the retail version from the Apple Store... what is the trick to installing/uninstalling?

I wouldn't expect you to experience any issues using your MBP but if you do have any problems be sure to let us know. :)

The trial version and the purchased version are entirely separate, feel free to remove the trial version once you have used it. 

I messed around with it all day today.  Yep, I wasn't productive with anything else.  
It seems to be functioning fine with the MBP.  A few times it showed large blocks in the window while I was changing something, but otherwise ok.
So, I just now bought and downloaded it from the App Store.  
Just delete the trial version from the Application Folder, no uninstall tricks?