iMac using High Sierra with a Canon 9000F Mark II on my 10-day trial of Affinity Photo.

I am pleased to see that AP recognizes my scanner. However, I would like to be able to designate a larger output scan size of my 35mm negatives/slides. It appears as though the default output size is the same as the 35mm frame.

Using Vuescan, I typically scan the image at 10" x 300dpi. Is there a similar adjustment available for AP?

I would prefer to start with more data rather than sample up during the export.

Thanks.

I think it is clearest to scan 24 mm x 36 mm (or less if needed to crop) and use native scanner resolutions (4800 dpi or 9600 dpi). That way you do not have to do extra calculations if it would even be possible with your scanner driver. After scan you can resize you document to 300 dpi values (changing 4800 dpi to 300 dpi results 384 mm x 576 mm image), or resample to right size direct.