On 2018/1/3 at 2:15 PM, DWright said:

嗨,Elke-Chen,

欢迎来到论坛

原始的DIN Condensed字体不是版权免费的,可以从https://www.paratype.com购买 

I have bought this software, now I am using it. I want to know that can I use the DIN condensed and the DIN Alternate? Does the font on an Apple computer Infringe copyright?

Usually there's a license file attached to your bought item where it states where and on what you can use it.

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/paratype/din-condensed/licensing.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1903)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

DIN Condensed Bold and DIN Alternate Bold are included in MacOS High Sierra and use in commercial purposes is allowed.

Main font vendors sell their own versions of DIN (with much bigger families) and they are also meant for commercial use. There are also free versions available for download in the net (FontFreak for example), but it is possible they are pirated.

17 minutes ago, Fixx said:

DIN Condensed Bold and DIN Alternate Bold are included in MacOS High Sierra

Those two fonts are also included in recent versions of iOS.

17 minutes ago, Fixx said:

There are also free versions available for download in the net (FontFreak for example), but it is possible they are pirated.

It is almost certain that they are pirated.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

27 minutes ago, Alfred said:

It is almost certain that they are pirated.

These have been äähhmm shanghaied. :D

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Hi, everyone, I have bought Affinity photo software. It has the DIN condensed and the DIN Alternate.  Does the font on an Apple computer Infringe copyright?

46 minutes ago, Elke-Chen said:

Hi, everyone, I have bought Affinity photo software. It has the DIN condensed and the DIN Alternate.  Does the font on an Apple computer Infringe copyright?

No, DIN fonts did not come with Affinity software. They came with Apple system software. They are free to use in your system, as just do not distribute them further them as fonts.