You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

traslated text:

I personally dedicate myself to design for personal passion and for a restaurant that I own. and I have a website made with weebly templates.

I know there is a soft dreamweaver for that kind of thing, but I see that they use some affinity for that purpose.

if I design the interface with affinity, what is the process or format that I should use to export?

save as pdf and then convert to html?

I know that the question is not very related to affinity, but I do not want to spend hours making an interface and then discover that it exceeds my possibilities.

I just need a few words to know what to investigate later on my own.

any track will be pleasant.

Well it depends on what you are most comfortable with.

If you want to setup the whole website layout and possible all it's contents (menu buttons, text, tables, images etc.) with Affinity Designer/Photo here, you must then use something appropriate as an export format which you can then convert over via some third party software or service seamlessly into HTML.

Since the Affinity products themself don't support to generate/export HTML output you have to use something else here, like the PDF export format as you suggested. Or you have to export just all single portions, like made menu buttons, background images/drawings etc. in other formats (SVG, JPG, PNG) and then setup your website manually together with a plain text editor or via some WYSIWYG HTML editor tool etc.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2