You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using Crop Tool on Document Leaves Transparent Space in New View(s)

It seems when opening an image and opening a New View and using crop tool to crop image, it leaves an extra gap of non-functional transparency on the right side of the image. I attached a video showing the behavior and how it is produced. This also happens when the View is on another monitor or when floating above the application (though Windows screen recorder won't catch this)

This is reproduce-able in both regular retail and the beta version.

Affinity_Photo_12_29_2017_3_31_49_PM.mp4

17 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hey debraspicher,

I've reproduced this. It's a little bit unexpected, at least in my opinion so I'll query this with development for you. Thanks :) 

I reproduced another one that seems similar in the retail and beta, so will tag this here just in case it may help to resolve this one.

Edit: Also if you could move that thread to beta, I'd appreciate it. I discovered this while working in retail working on an image and didn't even think about the beta

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.