You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sullyman

Hey Everyone,

Just felt like posting what I was hoping would be included in the previous contest for promotional artworks but I didn't make it. Understandable because the material is a little risque but here it is in all its glory.

This was created in Affinity Designer with a mix of Vertor shapes used as a mask in the Draw Persona and painting in the Pixel Persona.

sullivan-x-affinity-bombshell.e1.png

5 minutes ago, MEB said:

Yes, explosive material, definitely too risky for a showcase. Top notch illustration work nonetheless :)

Thanks for sharing.

Haha! Yeah, it wasn't until after I submitted that I then realized that the top words might be read as "Boobs Away". I should have know better :P

I was going to say she looks familiar... but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. You've certainly got that vintage look spot on.

Clicking on the image shows much richer colours.

A great idea brilliantly executed. Well done.

Affinity Designer & Photo  :  Win 10

22 hours ago, MEB said:

Yes, explosive material, definitely too risky for a showcase.

22 hours ago, Sullyman said:

Haha! Yeah, it wasn't until after I submitted that I then realized that the top words might be read as "Boobs Away".

I’m reminded of a website where there was a picture of Britney Spears that you were supposed to keep clicking on to make part of the image inflate until ... oh, never mind! :$

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 month later...

Keep up the good work Sully. Some people are more offended by words than bombs...the pen(tool) is mightier than the sword (or bomb).

Memphis Belle springs to mind when I see this pin-up. Her skin tones are really warm and inviting as well as that mischievous glint that she has in her eyes...a true bombshell.

On 12/27/2017 at 4:50 PM, MEB said:

Yes, explosive material, definitely too risky for a showcase. Top notch illustration work nonetheless :)

Thanks for sharing.

Explosive material: nice one Miguel!

As for being to hot for a show case, I would tend to disagree, as there would not be not 100 French Franc note from the mid 1990s, featuring the work of Eugene Delacroix.

banque-de-france-100-french-francs-eugen

Or even Spike Milligan's WWII sketch, which was used as in a calendar.

spike_milligan_cards1_grande.png?v=1455554980

Keep up the good work.

peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111