Hey Everyone,   Just wanted to see if anyone else has experience any issue with Affinity Photo and on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro? I am running the top spec model and seem to be getting a flicking black screen when doing simple tasks such as mask selection and painting. I know that most will say that this has to be a hardware issues given Wacom recent track records and the mountains of complains. However, after some heavy testing and benchmarking, I can not recreate this issue in any other program including all of Adobe's product line. To be clear, the screen does not become unresponsive; it simply turns off and then back on... for example if am painting a section masks and the screen flickers during the stroke, the stroke will be completed properly.  Seems that there maybe an issue with how AP/AD is talking to the the GPU; I know that in Substance Painter I had to make and adjustment in regedit to prevent GPU hangs on Nvidia cards.   List of Programs I tested with no issues:   All done with same 2 million polygon model ZBrush - Polypaint,BPR,Sculpting, General 3DCoat - PBR Rendering, Sculpting  Blender - Sculpting, Viewport Rendering, Cycles Render Photoshop - 8 Example from the Affinity Photo Workbook Core Skills sections Substance Painter - Rendering, PBR Maramoset Toolbag3 - Rendering   Unity Adam Demo Fire strike Benchmark Unigine Haven   There are more...but nothing in the above list had any issue running large or even the same files   Any advice would be helpful because at the moment, Affinity Photo is useless to me on this machine.   Thanks