You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 1 month later...
On 26/12/2017 at 8:07 AM, lucidity said:

It would really help speed up my workflow if it was possible to record macros on the iPad version of Affinity Photo. I'm really hoping to see this feature in the next updates.

I second this!!! 

Just bought my ipad few days back, bought Affinity Photo because someone casually recommended it. I watched ALL the video tutorials and ready to permanently move from Photoshop to Affinity on iPad but the fact that I can’t record Macros on iPad is stopping me from doing that because that really saves me a lot of time. 

I’m sure the team is trying to bring it on iPad ASAP so I must learn to be patient, thank you so much for all the updates so far!!! 

(This is also my first time on a forum because I really want this to happen LOL)

Edited by doubleoxm
SPELLING ERROR

On 2/23/2018 at 10:00 AM, doubleoxm said:

I second this!!! 

Just bought my ipad few days back, bought Affinity Photo because someone casually recommended it. I watched ALL the video tutorials and ready to permanently move from Photoshop to Affinity on iPad but the fact that I can’t record Macros on iPad is stopping me from doing that because that really saves me a lot of time. 

I’m sure the team isn’t trying to bring it on iPad ASAP so I must learn to be patient, thank you so much for all the updates so far!!! 

(This is also my first time on a forum because I really want this to happen LOL)

I third this :)

I love this program and being able to open it anywhere. But sadly what i productively miss the most is my actions and scripts and scriptUI’s. And being able to index to custom palettes. :)

great program! Thanks so much

Steve

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don’t  understand why there is no macro record for iPad, the icon there, is a lost of space, code and shame. Put on macros there or remove it. 
ps. Without macros, the program is useless for me. Next time I will look better before give my money away. Can I Get it back?

Edited by Torretty

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...