You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Inktober 2017 Vector Reworking

StuartRc

Always a treat to see your fantastic work!  Your talent amazes me .  And may I take this opportunity to say thank you for your always useful shares of resources.  Although my doodlings will never amount to anything except to me, I find using  your shares in my simple drawings  improves  them.  I am grateful.

rabbit-TY02LP2019.png

3 minutes ago, thisldo said:

Always a treat to see your fantastic work!  Your talent amazes me .  And may I take this opportunity to say thank you for your always useful shares of resources.  Although my doodlings will never amount to anything except to me, I find using  your shares in my simple drawings  improves  them.  I am grateful.

rabbit-TY02LP2019.png

Thank You..yet again....I like the rabbit:)

and for making use of the resources.....I have been working on some more!:)

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 1.2344
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

2 minutes ago, Pattou said:

Hi Stuart,

... always stunning drawings and surely a source of inspiration for many  'thumbs up' ;)

Patrick

Thank You...really appreciated...I must admit migrating to Affinity has been.well.inspirational!..so much potential with these apps...and it just keeps getting better!:)..hard to keep up

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 1.2344
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

I know its personal choice, I do tend to lean towards liking sketches and watercolours. 

I like the comedy of found, be careful what you wish for, it might come true lol!

Swift is pretty cool.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

7 minutes ago, firstdefence said:

I know its personal choice, I do tend to lean towards liking sketches and watercolours. 

I like the comedy of found, be careful what you wish for, it might come true lol!

Swift is pretty cool.

Yeah that is a big bone....based on one of the biggest ever found I think!.titanosaur like....Argentinosaurus...see it for real here!

Its hard to imagine the scale of these creatures, it would have been awe inspiring to have seen these beasts alive, I can't get my head around the logistic's of eating, there must have been a helluva a lot of vegetation about. I've always thought an oxygen rich atmosphere would be needed as well, I mean all those plants pumping out oxygen might be one of the reasons these beasts grew so large, bet they were tripping on the abundance of sweet oxygen, not the crap we breathe nowadays.

I could be wrong on the oxygen thing, lol!

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

The ultimate size of the super Sauropods is staggering..you would not want to get under its feet!:)...or it's gassy rear!I...Yep lots of nice clean oxygen and vegetation (no-flowering plants) looked up the Oxygen hypothesis..and was just reading this article on the National Geographic (Article link) (A bit off topic..but dino is one of my favourite subjects!)...Made me see if there were any larger than the Titanosaurs (article link)...(article link)

...Argentinosaurus huinculensis (50-70 tons)..wow just wow...all those burgers!:)

19 hours ago, StuartRc said:

The ultimate size of the super Sauropods is staggering..you would not want to get under its feet!:)...or it's gassy rear!I...Yep lots of nice clean oxygen and vegetation (no-flowering plants) looked up the Oxygen hypothesis..and was just reading this article on the National Geographic (Article link) (A bit off topic..but dino is one of my favourite subjects!)...Made me see if there were any larger than the Titanosaurs (article link)...(article link)

...Argentinosaurus huinculensis (50-70 tons)..wow just wow...all those burgers!:)

Interesting articles, you can't look at drawings of how these creatures may have looked without thinking wow! but it's all the logistics that go with it, eating, predators, birth, death. Makes you wonder if anything today is directly related in some way.