rmckeel1394

Product Key Not working, Email is Correct

Just purchased Affinity online, I am installing it onto my Windows PC. During the install it comes to a point where you enter the product key(given at time of purchase) and your email. Both my key, and my email are correct and it is still saying they are not. what can I do?

@rmckeel1394

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. 

I suspect that you mistyped one or the other. Please use copy and paste from the Affinity Store product key page. Some people create the account with the wrong email (they never get email confirmation of the order). Others mistake 1 and capital I or 0 and capital O. If you use copy and paste the installer will accept them as a pair. 

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

@Patrick Connor double and triple checked. still not working. the copy and paste to clipboard did not work as well. I did receive my confirmation email so I know that is correct also. any further help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Sorry that my advice has not worked, copy/paste has solved the problem for all other users, so your problem is unusual.

Our offices are closed till the new year, but an email to AffinitySupport@Serif.com explaining what you have said here (including your email address and product key) will be picked up as soon as an agent has access to the Serif Affinity database, which for security reasons is locked down to the Serif company IP address, sorry. 

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform