RosomakPL

AP 1.6.2.97 - high HDD usage when choosing colors from palette

Hello, I noticed that when choosing colours from the "colour palette" there is a high hard disk usage. When you hold the mouse button and move around the field with the colour palette you can observe that the disk is working intensely. I think it should be stored in cache.

Hi,

Yet another evidence that we need separate forums for AP and AD. These permanent mix-ups just create confusion and loss of time.

[sorry for the off-topic post but when the topic title is wrong... unless I'm unaware of a new 1.6.2 version for AP]

See

--Patrick

19 minutes ago, Samoreen said:

the topic title is wrong... unless I'm unaware of a new 1.6.2 version for AP

You are (or you were) unaware of a 1.6.2 version! Please see the OP to this thread.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Chris B, Thanks for checking. I noticed that this problem occurs randomly. when it appears I restarting AP and everything returns to normal. I observed this when I was working with a large document. Maybe it is the fault of low memory (I have 16gb ram but document was big). yes, when it happened I noticed lags.