You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Live Perspective filter redraws ONLY when zooming

The title says it all: Live Perspective filter redraws only when zooming, but if adjusted without zooming, the resulting state gets clipped with the original filter boundaries. See the video here:

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), Affinity display setting: Metal

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

BTW, it would be nice if the Live Perspective filter would remember that "show grid" was unchecked... The grid is useless anyway.

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

I can confirm this behaviour, but it's not related tot he beta version. The Live Perspective filter doesn't seem to be the most stable tool one can find in AP. Would be nice if the Serif guys could put some extra effort in improving this. And yes, i also tend to switch off the grid as a first step when using the filter.

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.