Silvin

Extreme Vignette darkening and distortions in photo corners of wide-angle photos of FZ1000

Hi team,

The FZ1000 is marked as supported cameras in the list of known cameras. But in photos taken at full wide angle e.g.  9,12 mm, an extreme Vignette darkening of the corners and a strong distortion is seen in photos developed in Affinitiy Photo 1.6.2.97. But the same photos developed in Photoshop Elements are normal and do not show any of the features observed in Affinitiy Photo. I have attached an example photo developed in Affinity Photo, the raw file, the aphot-file and the jpeg. a friend of mine observes the same bugs in Affinity Photo with his FZ1000.

Please check the lens correction implemented for the FZ-1000 camera.

Thank you

Silvin

P1020806.jpg

P1020806.RW2

P1020806.afphoto

Hi Silvin

Welcome tot he forum,

I am able to replicate this issue using the Serif Labs engine in the develop persona. I have logged the issue to be looked at. 

On 12/21/2017 at 10:06 AM, JFisher said:

Hi Silvin

Welcome tot he forum,

I am able to replicate this issue using the Serif Labs engine in the develop persona. I have logged the issue to be looked at. 

I hope also of a fix for FZ1000RAW, because this camera is still sold in large quantities and i can confirm  this ugly Bug. I am happy with my FZ1000, but I'm not happy with Affinity RAW Support for our great PANA. Nevertheless , i am happy with Affinity and i can after 2 weeks intensive works with Affinity Photo confirm, its a great program. Thanks for this. So i think, a fix will be come .

Best regards

Karl

5a482b895064e_PanaRAW.thumb.JPG.f4fb258822d77a9625d2ce74cc277529.JPG