You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Questions before migrating to affinity

translated from Spanish:

Hello everyone, I'm an inkscape user because it works for linux and windows. but I'm running short of options, so I should start formally using something more powerful. I use illustrator too but ... I do not like it, very chaotic and heavy for my needs. but functional in the end.

the designer trial is about to end. and I have some questions before investing in affinity.

1. how can I convert outlines into objects. I can not find in the forum or video tutorials, or in the software. I work with cutting plotter and it is very important for my convert --- in ===. (This is my most important question)

2. will there be an option one day to vectorize automatically as inkscape or illustrator? (I already know that the subject exists, but they are entries from past years and maybe there is a new opinion of the importance of that tool.

3. Will there ever be a manual in Spanish?

4.Do you have any linux version any day? no matter this, I see there is a current post for this.

(I know that some questions are easy to find in the forum, but with the passage of time I would expect that some things could be different)

Thank you very much in advance. I love this software.

g860.png