You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sneak peeks for 1.7

50 minutes ago, Petar Petrenko said:

CorlDRAW has a briliant way of creating pies and arcs from Elipse Tool.

Just to quote myself:

drawing pies and arcs Corel's way can be implemented not only on elipse but on many other shapes (like cog...), too. Drawing a cog pie or cog arc... it could be interesting.

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

@AuthorAuthor maybe it is a good idea to move our suggestions into a new topic. I don't believe anyone from A-Team can see them burried here.

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

12 minutes ago, MCFC_4Heatons said:

Hello, is there a separate beta forum for Designer, Photo & Publisher? As long-time Adobe Fireworks users we're may interested in Designer and what new and where its going, finding this forum a bit confusing as we sometimes dont know which app we are talking abut here.

There's a whole separate set of forums for the betas :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4

• 4 months later...
  • Staff
45 minutes ago, timelessmoments said:

Version 2.0 around the corner any time soon? ETA? Spring/ Summer/ Fall/ Winter...?

No, there is no news on this at all, sorry

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

On 6/3/2019 at 3:40 PM, timelessmoments said:

Version 2.0 around the corner any time soon? ETA? Spring/ Summer/ Fall/ Winter...?

Hi there. It will still be a while until version 2 comes out, because the features on the roadmap are for the 1.x range. And that's a good thing, because if you already paid for a previous retail version, then all of the 1.x updates are free. Affinity 2.0 will be the first paid update, and that won't happen until all the roadmap features are cleared.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

1 hour ago, Bri-Toon said:

Hi there. It will still be a while until version 2 comes out, because the features on the roadmap are for the 1.x range. And that's a good thing, because if you already paid for a previous retail version, then all of the 1.x updates are free. Affinity 2.0 will be the first paid update, and that won't happen until all the roadmap features are cleared.

:51_scream:

Willy Pimentel
M1 Imac 16gb Mac os Ventura Latest 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:40 PM, timelessmoments said:

@timelessmoments

image.png.1aabd5086b33f9fc7c76db1ec89d4620.png

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.