Hi Callum, Thanks for your response. It is the Geometry command under the ... command option, that I have not found anything for you have to have the Affinity Photo Icon selected. I hope that helps to clarify my inquiry.

The Geometry 'command' on the Commands ('...') menu isn't a single command, it's a set of commands (Add, Subtract, Intersect, Divide, and Combine). If you draw two overlapping shapes and go to the Layers studio, you'll see that the second (topmost) shape is selected; swipe across the first shape in the list to select it without deselecting the second shape, and then go to the Geometry flyout. Add, Subtract or Intersect will leave you with a single 'Curve' shape, Combine will give you a 'Curves' shape with a hole in the middle, and Divide will yield three or more separate shapes.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

You're welcome. Like most things, it's only easy when you know how! :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)