JT_Allen

Affinity Photo Stock Panel Expansion Request

I checked the available options for the Stock Panel in Affinity Photo and can only see "shutter stock" as available. It would be wonderful if there were many more than just one option. One addition I would like is for Story Blocks images database to be included as well.

Here is the link to Story Blocks: https://www.storyblocks.com/stock-image

I have included an attachment of the Stock Panel to show you what I am referring to.

If anyone else has requests for image databases to be included, please list them here to avoid unnecessary duplicate threads expanding on this feature.

Stock Panel - Affinity Photo.png

Also, another image reference would be pixabay.com free photo images. The only way there is going to be an expansion of this feature is if everyone pushes for it in the next update or two in the affinity timeline.

Morguefile is another good source of free photos for commercial use, but if you're looking for the fun factor you probably won't find many better sites than Gratisography.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

I remember I asked the same thing too in another thread. 

Would be nice to have free pics.com

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15