GraphicMama

The Illustrations by GraphicMama

Hello MattP, 

Thank you, for that :)

We are open for good software who can dismised the Adobe products.

I’m happy with the Affinity for now, but I think specialy for illustrations the Affinity designer have some problems and should be updated :)

I’ll be happy for more updates in that directions.

Regards

7 hours ago, GraphicMama said:

Hope you'll like them.

How could anyone not like them?? :o

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

5 hours ago, GraphicMama said:

Hello MattP, 

Thank you, for that :)

We are open for good software who can dismised the Adobe products.

I’m happy with the Affinity for now, but I think specialy for illustrations the Affinity designer have some problems and should be updated :)

I’ll be happy for more updates in that directions.

Regards

Agreed GraphicMamma. There are some features still needed, still in development and hopefully still being worked on behind the scenes. I'm looking forward to the next big step forward for Designer, specifically in the area of an illustration related feature set. Distortion tools, more node control and manipulation (scale, rotate, align), etc... Designer is excelling in some areas and behind in others but I think this is the right team to pull it all together so I'm in it for the long haul. :-) 

GraphicMama, I like both your art and your nick, but very specially your art. I'm an illustrator, and I recognize top quality, solid drawing and professional finishing where I see them.  :) 

Congratulations  :)

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

Impressive work GraphicsMama....I like the artwork so much I watched the Video twice!

APh & AD 1.7.1.404 + Beta AD 1.7.1.404 | APh 1.7.1.404 + Beta AP 1.7.1.404 RC2
APu 1.7.1.404

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 19.06.2(Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
19.1.1) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.35-3

This is amazing stuff. Not only do you have a great eye for style and knowing how to make areas look 3D, but that section on Harley's pigtails was such a good idea. That video got a like from me, and I will be referring back to it for study.

Also, my niece is a big fan of Harley Quinn. She would love this.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!