You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The Illustrations by GraphicMama

GraphicMama

Hello MattP, 

Thank you, for that :)

We are open for good software who can dismised the Adobe products.

I’m happy with the Affinity for now, but I think specialy for illustrations the Affinity designer have some problems and should be updated :)

I’ll be happy for more updates in that directions.

Regards

• Staff

Just fantastic. It never ceases to amaze me how talented some of our customers are. Thanks so much for sharing these. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

7 hours ago, GraphicMama said:

Hope you'll like them.

How could anyone not like them?? :o

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)

5 hours ago, GraphicMama said:

Hello MattP, 

Thank you, for that :)

We are open for good software who can dismised the Adobe products.

I’m happy with the Affinity for now, but I think specialy for illustrations the Affinity designer have some problems and should be updated :)

I’ll be happy for more updates in that directions.

Regards

Agreed GraphicMamma. There are some features still needed, still in development and hopefully still being worked on behind the scenes. I'm looking forward to the next big step forward for Designer, specifically in the area of an illustration related feature set. Distortion tools, more node control and manipulation (scale, rotate, align), etc... Designer is excelling in some areas and behind in others but I think this is the right team to pull it all together so I'm in it for the long haul. :-) 

GraphicMama, I like both your art and your nick, but very specially your art. I'm an illustrator, and I recognize top quality, solid drawing and professional finishing where I see them.  :) 

Congratulations  :)

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Impressive work GraphicsMama....I like the artwork so much I watched the Video twice!

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 0.2301
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

• 3 weeks later...

This is amazing stuff. Not only do you have a great eye for style and knowing how to make areas look 3D, but that section on Harley's pigtails was such a good idea. That video got a like from me, and I will be referring back to it for study.

Also, my niece is a big fan of Harley Quinn. She would love this.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!