You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The most "up-to-date" list is available here.  I think it is only fair to point out that Miguel (MEB on the forums) who provides that page, is a very busy person and the list may not be completely current!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

My pleasure and thanks for the feedback.

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

BTW there are also these Projects-line Plug-ins for Photoshop and Lightroom from Franzis (see here), though I don't know if somebody ever tried one of those together with AP Win/Mac here.

Further I recall that the german Heise site has one today as a giveaway in their Xmas calendar called "BLACK & WHITE projects 3 elements Win/Mac + Nackt (a Nude photographie book as app/pdf)" just in case anyone is interested in this app (downloads are here). Overall it seems to be a similar software to NIK Silver Effex here, though such giveaways might also be due to get potential Email-addresses for advertisements etc. (who knows).

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

8 hours ago, Johan Crous said:

Yes, the list is outdated for version 1.6.1.

Alienskin Eye Candy 7 is working perfectly.

The free Redfield plugins are not working at all. Tbey show up in the menu, but do nothing.

I have seen Flamingpear's Super Blade Pro working on a friend's copy of AP.

Nice to know about Eye Candy. How did you get it to work?

website

Mac mini (2018)  3.2 GHz Intel Core i7  64 GB • Radeon Pro 580 8 GB • macOS Monterey

Hi Sam - you are missing an "l" in your surname, but why not capitalise!   Impressive icon.  Presumably you do not live in Queenstown?  ;) 

Jafa - Just Another Fantastic Aucklander

(Jim)

Windows 11

Affinity Photo 2.4

Lightroom 6

Nik Collection and Topaz Denoise AI

Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz    32 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology

1 hour ago, Johan Crous said:

I just linked to it from AP and it worked. I bought it recently to aid in my book cover designs in Paintshop pro, and then I discovered AP. Bought it and never looked back.

Do you use a Mac?

If so, can you post a screen shot of your preference panel so I can see the path in the plugin search and support folders?

I have tried many combinations and Eye Candy shows up in the filters menu but dos not open.

website

Mac mini (2018)  3.2 GHz Intel Core i7  64 GB • Radeon Pro 580 8 GB • macOS Monterey

1 hour ago, TomM1 said:

Do you use a Mac?

If so, can you post a screen shot of your preference panel so I can see the path in the plugin search and support folders?

I have tried many combinations and Eye Candy shows up in the filters menu but dos not open.

On Macs, Plugin Support Folders should have a single item, the slash mark ("/") indicating that supporting files can be anywhere on the startup drive.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

2 hours ago, TomM1 said:

Do you use a Mac?

I am at work now. Wil do so as soon as possible.

I have installed it to the default location for photoshop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, tarknz said:

Hi. Is there anyway that Fontbase (or any font management app) can be added to the Affinity suite as a plugin? I'm running the latest Affinity 1.9.3 updates. :)

On Mac, if it doesn't have a .plugin file it will not work, for Windows it's the .8bf file, even then it's a bit of a lottery as to whether it will work as designed.

An example is Eye Candy, this has a togglable < made up word, try saying it with a mouth full of toffee lol!... display glitch but renders the filter correctly when applied, some people have issues with the NIK COLLECTION and rotated images i.e. portrait to landscape. 

JixiPix filters work as designed, so whatever they are doing others should have a look at.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

13 hours ago, tarknz said:

Is there anyway that Fontbase (or any font management app) can be added to the Affinity suite as a plugin?

In general, font managers are not implemented as application plugins. Instead, they operate at a lower level (system-wide or per user) so they 'just work' in most apps. But this works better in some apps than in others. For example, some apps won't see changes in the available fonts until restarted; some update immediately.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7