You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo for iPad wins App of the Year 2017!

Ash

• Staff

Sorry for the delay announcing the winner, we will reply officially here soon.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

We have chosen a winner and contacted them but we are awaiting their response before we announce the winner 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

16 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

We have chosen a winner and contacted them but we are awaiting their response before we announce the winner 

Patrick, I've had email problems recently. Can you PM me on here instead and I'll share shipping details. :D It was me, right?

• Staff
3 hours ago, donka said:

Patrick, I've had email problems recently. Can you PM me on here instead and I'll share shipping details. :D It was me, right?

Er, nooooo 

https://tenor.com/view/sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-holmes-er-no-gif-4886069

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Congratulations! 

I tell anyone and everyone who will listen about Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. As I delve deeper into both programs

they are becoming close to second nature. The second Publisher hits the market I will once again know adobe only

as a dwelling in the Southwest United States. I am not and never will be a member of CC. Thank you all at Affinity!

7 hours ago, Davejcummings said:

Did you send the notification via email or via Facebook or Twitter?  I'm just saying because I had an alert on my phone about a notification I got from Affinity on my Facebook,  but I couldn't locate it. 

I got a notification too - that just means they commented on the Facebook post as well...

• Staff

For those who are interested....

The Winner of the iPad was

Florian Diehl from Freudenstadt, Germany

who liked our page and shared the Facebook post

Congratulations to him and thank you all so much for helping make Affinity Photo for iPad such a huge success.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Congratulations Florian!

a nice additional Christmas gifts and have fun with the new iPad

Affinity Photo 2.4:         Affinity Photo 1.10.6: 

Affinity Designer 2.4:    Affinity Designer 1.10.6:

Affinity Publisher 2.4:   Affinity Publisher 1.10.6:    

Windows 11 Pro  (Version 23H2 Build (22631.3296)

Congrats Serif for getting this award. The past 1 1/2 years have been the best years for Serif as well as the community. Here is a Summary of their achievements in this period:

> Won the Best Imaging Software award from TIPA(The Technical Image Press Association)

> Launched Affinity Designer Workbook

> Launched Affinity Designer for Windows[version 1.5 and its minor updates]

> Launched Affinity Photo for Windows[version 1.5 and its minor updates]

> Added Touchbar support for new Macs for Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo

> Launched Affinity Photo for iPad

> Added ios Updates for Affinity Photo for iPad

> Created an Art Competition before the launch of Affinity 1.6 updates

> Launched Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo[For both Mac and Windows][versions 1.6 and its minor updates]

> Provided useful freebies for both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo for both existing and new users on version 1.6 launch

> Launched Affinity Photo Workbook

> Won the ipad App of the year award from Apple

I wish Serif and Co the best luck for next year and Happy New year and Happy Christmas in Advance. The entire team richly deserves all the accolades.I hope they keep on achieving more and may they have a very good timeout after all this hardwork in the coming holiday season.

Congrats, this is so great. I'm feeling guilty.... I paid to less... your apps are sooooo good (after working with photoshop since '96) I would pay much more for it! I'm going to buy Designer, just to support you guys. I really hope Affinity gets more popular so you business can grow and develop more! Again, thumbs up! You make my job more fun and easier (really I just edited a portrait composition with a lot of layers on y couch!!!)

• 2 weeks later...