You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Screen display problems 1.6.3.96

Really don't know if this is a bug or not, but I lost control of the screen through a series of clicks, and could not recover despite using the view menu and various zoom options, so I don't know if I could repeat the process.  Attached is a full screen picture of the event.  Please note the big discrepancies - No toolbar on left even when minimizing view; separated panes for the image and the control panels; the third bar down loses the bottom pixels of the text; and my biggest gripe through all of the versions back to 2016  is when I click on VIEW, the menu box displays ZOOM on the first line with an arrow pointing right, but the submenu always is on the left and it requires several attempts to get there as it disappears if the cursor strays from the zoom text line.  

full screenshot AP.gif

It looks like you have inadvertently undocked one of your images. Affinity Photo  allows you to undock your images so you can position them on your screen how you would like them.  This allows such things as a side by side comparison of two images.

In your case the Toolbar on the left is simply hidden as the undocked image is covering it, likewise it is partially covering "the third bar down" which is why you cant see the bottom pixels of the text.

To redock the image simply grab it by the top of its window and drag it back to where it normally resides then let go of the mouse.

Admittedly undocking and redocking image windows is a bit of a pain and hit and miss at times but with practice you will see how it works.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.