You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

slices

Hi,

Since my request is related to slices, I'll post it here :lol: . I would like to have the ability to link a slice to a specific file with a predefined preferences (name,path...etc), for automation purposes. At the same time, be able to export all slices at once without the need to export each one individually (when exporting to different folders). 

Thanks

Another slice request.

1. Ability to re-order the slices in the palette, just like you can with layers.

2. Ability to copy and paste text using the keyboard shortcuts. Currently can only copy/paste using the contextual menu. Using the keyboard shortcuts would speed things up significantly.

Otherwise loving it. You guys are on a roll.

• Staff

Exporting slices as SVG would be quite handy

[edit]

I've noticed that Affinity Photo allows for exporting slices as svg, but Affinity Designer doesn't.

Affinity Designer will be updated to include the same ability. The current Designer beta already includes it.

Hi , thanks for the answer but it wasn't what I meant. I have noticed I posted in wrong topic, sorry, my request concerns affinity photo.

I'm looking for the "cutter" tool you find in photoshop or pixelmator ( sorry but i don't know the english name for this tool).

Here's an open-source web prototype developed in JS who could help here:
https://github.com/myrrhine/prototype-decoupage