cathcarter

Can’t save as PSD or TIFF

I cannot export my files as psd or tiff. When I try, all I get is a white screen of death. I begin with a DNG file, edit it, and then try to export.

10.5 inch iPad Pro, 512Gb. 

ios 11.2

Hi cathcarter,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Have you tried to reinstall the application and check if the problem persists? If it doesn't fix the issue can you attach (or link) an .afphoto file which has started as an imported DNG and crashes when you try to export it so we can check if we can replicate the crash here? I can provide you a link if you prefer to keep it private.

Thanks.

Hello .. I have deleted and reinstalled .. no change. I tried to “save a copy” but I can’t even do that. When the save is in progress I can see the iCloud files listing come up for an instant and then everything goes white; the same thing happens in the export dialogue. From my point of view this is looks like an iCloud issue .. I am able to save jpegs to my camera roll. I have attached the original file if that helps.

4472C92F-6964-4BFF-9C8D-ED59AC7C509B.dng

Hi cathcarter, I have iPad Pro 10.5 512gb. I was able to load your dng file, edited the exposure slightly, developed and exported both as tiff and psd. I didn't bother trying to save. I did do a share of the tiff with bigphoto app just to make sure it worked ok.

i suggest you do a full power off of the iPad (press and hold home and power buttons at same time). That should clear cache. Then restart the iPad and try again.

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 Affinity Design 1.7.1.1 Publisher for iPad ?