You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Operations with multiple selections

I think this has been requested a few times already, but I'd like to hear if there's still a possibility to see it in AP.

Is there going to be any chance soon or later (hopefully soon) to combine multiple selections by CTRL-clicking multiple layers?

Better, combine and subtract/exclude multiple layers? (CTRL+SHIFT, CTRL+SHIFT+ALT, CTRL+ALT).

The only choice left right now is to create mattes (and combine/subtract them).

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch

This silence needs a quote! :4_joy:

Should I use my invisibility to fight crime, or for evil?

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti

The feature request section of the forum is for users to request that specific features be added to the programs.

The developers will read all those requests and if agreeable will add those features in new releases or updates but the developers will not necessarily respond personally to each and every request made.

Therefore it's best not to expect a reply to any request you post in this section of the forum but you can safely assume they are all being read.

Think of it like leaving a note for Santa Claus, he reads them all but he will never respond to you directly but you may, just may, get your wish in the next batch of presents he brings you.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Hi, Carl,

I know how it works.

It's also true that developers or moderators often chime in to at least acknowledge that a particular request is already being considered or it will be in the future.

In this case, not one response, except for yours today.

I was only asking if there might be at least a chance. If there isn't even a response to a modest request like that (and I'm a guy who stopped making requests a long ago!), then I can as well stop making any further request.

Andrew
-

It seems that after all moderators and devs are responding to other threads.

Sadly, to get attention sometimes you have to be loud with a pinch of aggressive attitude. But I don't like that. Thus instead, after my last attempt to get a response, I think it's time to shut up and never speak again.

Andrew
-