Lunalight

AP Crash on JPG Export

I got the latest Version Update von AP ,but almost all the time when i try to export my adjusted Images like Mobile Phone Images or RAW Files and save to Disk, Photo stuck in the Processing Bar ,Freeze and crashing to "Debug" or Send Report  Dialog Box.Happens way too much the Last 2 Versions ,killing my work  im glad i create frequent saves and also AP do autosaves.

Sometimes the Export Dialog peaks on my System to 100% every time i do something here.You call this Lag,some Problems are getting solved when i deactivate the embed ICC Profile on mobile phone Images, but no clue why also happen on my DSLR Stuff.I had no issues with this 2 versions before.

Maybe it helps what Live Filters i normally use:

-Unsharp Mask

-Highpass

-Levels

and others i can't  recall now.

System : Same as Last time 

Could you please attach a problematic source image ? Also does it crash regardless of the folder you save the export to?

If you could confirm the exact file path that would be great.

Living the Dream since 1964 - about 25 years left

Sorry for the delay, i found out this Problem always happen when use sharpen filters , High Pass ,Unsharp mask ,ect. The Location of the Picture doesn't matter.Happens always in RAW File.When i open the Export Manager my System goes into heavy load stutter and than goes back to normal.When i try to save the High Res JPG it Stutter , load and stucks up.Its frustrating ,because i lost work every time, when won't save a affinity file before.

Screenshot 2017-12-26 05.29.52.jpg

Screenshot 2018-01-08 03.48.35.png