You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Workbook delivery (split)

You may add me to this list I purchased on 25 November and my order also shows it is completed, and like you, I have received no dispatch notice. When order placed

was given this notice: 

"Your order is in stock and will be on its way soon. We will email you to let you know when it has been dispatched. Your order will be delivered to:" 

I am in the U.S.A and was told it would be delivered in 5-7 days.

I understand if they received a large amount of orders and are backlogged however

Affinity some communication would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, VintageViking said:

Does your order page online reflect the good news? I'm still waiting since Nov 24 for signs of life... 

I also ordered on the 24th of November, waiting for an e-mail.  USA here.  I'm sure they got hammered on that sale.  I will wait a few more days before I try to reach Affinity about it.

For what it is worth, I am in the USA & ordered on November 29th. The invoice order page said "Estimated delivery 5-7 business days for UK, Europe and US orders." So for me, it has not yet been 5 business days & even after 7 the page says it is only an estimate, so I am not surprised I have not yet gotten any confirmation that it has been 'dispatched' (or 'shipped' as we say in the US) from whatever US location they use for distribution of physical products.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

I ship books to the USA from the UK. I quote a minimum of two weeks, so any earlier deliveries are a nice surprise. The longest I've know a customer have to wait is six weeks.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.