You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard Short Cuts for IPad pro

Only a day into Affinity Photo, so if i not seen the answer apologies.

The Question simple, short cuts from blue tooth keyboard in Affinity can this be done ? On iPad Pro.

Like say cmd key helped down on keyboard, browser options are now shown.

Regards Rob 

• 5 months later...
On 12/4/2017 at 3:18 AM, stokerg said:

If you search the inbuilt help file for Keyboard shortcuts, you'll get a full list of the supported keyboard shortcuts for the iPad version.

I realize several months have passed since this reply, but currently there seem to be more keyboard shortcuts supported than that help topic lists, at least for my (1 day old!) 6th generation iPad paired with an Anker A7721 Bluetooth Keyboard in its default iOS compatibility mode. The help topic shows this:

5afcd704342e0_keyboardshortcuts.thumb.jpeg.70c568fc80234d436bdb56cca4f2583d.jpeg

However, in the Photo Persona the A key activates the Node Tool, the P key the Pen Tool, the B Tool the Paint Brush, the D key the Convert Document window, & there may be other tool shortcuts I have not discovered yet. CMD-Z & CMD-SHIFT-Z undo & redo, just like they would on a Mac. In text entry mode, CMD-A selects all the text, but otherwise (I think) does not perform the 'select all' action.

In General preferences, I have "Automatically update help" enabled & a strong WiFi link, so I assume this is the most up-to-date version of that topic. I am running the 1.6.7.76 version, if that makes any difference.

Is there a more up-to-date list somewhere? 

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

23 minutes ago, DM1 said:

That’s all mine shows too.

If you have a keyboard you can use with your iPad, do any of the other keys I mentioned work for you?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Angelos58 said:

Is there a Smart Keyboard onscreen?

There is an onscreen keyboard for text entry.

Affinity Photo 

4 minutes ago, R C-R said:

There is an onscreen keyboard for text entry.

Thank you for answer, but I’m looking for an on screen keyboard that works like a smart screen, so I could using arrows keys for very precise movement and other keys.

for windows 10, for example, there is Hot Virtual Key.

on iPad?

Nothing like that on the iPad apps, possibly because the developers thought it would use too much of the limited screen space to be useful. However, there are popup keypads for entering numeric values.

Affinity Photo