You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.6.x mac beta?

• Staff

Although some people will never be satisfied, I think most here will be pleased with what is being worked on.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

1 hour ago, Patrick Connor said:

Although some people will never be satisfied, I think most here will be pleased with what is being worked on.

Hey Patrick, I hope my question didn't come off as sarcastic. I was genuinely wondering if I missed a post... :-|  I hope I'm not coming across as someone who's never satisfied...

1 hour ago, Oval said:

APu and everything

...say what...?

When it starts to get quiet, that is when you know that something is efficiently being worked on. It was the same before Designer 1.6 beta launched.

@retrograde I don't think Patrick was implying you. There have been cases in which despite the release of a product, some customers may have been expecting something else. So I think he is saying that it is impossible to please everyone, but you should still mostly be satisfied with what is coming.

**Excited**

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

50 minutes ago, MattP said:

Sorry everyone - I've been extremely busy on iPad Designer

What’s to be sorry about, Matt? Christmas is coming!! :D

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.