Steve Dorset

Lenfun corrections don't work.

The Lensfun lens corrections don't work on my system. I run Affinity Photo (AP) 1.6.6 on an iMac running Sierra 10.12.6 (can't upgrade to the latest OS as my printer network drivers don't like the latest OS). My camera is a Panasonic DMC-G1 with a Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 lens amongst others and this data is correctly recognised in the EXIF data shown in AP. I have tried loading the file with and without lens correction assistant options enabled with no effect. I have had this problem with all earlier versions of AP and Mac OS on the same computer. Lack of lens correction on AP is pretty much the only reason I still use other imaging software, so how do I correct the problem?

Hi Steve

I've just tried an image form that camera with the same lens as you've described (I'm guessing its the one that is usually bundled with the body) and there is corretion being applied, it's subtle but its there. Are you able to provide an image from your camera which is demonstrating the issue for us to look into at all?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com