You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Depth of Field / Tilt Shift with two finger functionality - AP iPad feature request

Hi Affinity Forum.
I´m using Affinity Photo iPad Beta 1.6.7.68 / iPad Pro 12,9" 1.Gen

Feature request for the awesome Affinity Photo iPad App:
Depth of Field / Tilt Shift with two finger functionality

With one finger the lines are going all over the place, it would speed up the workflow, if i can hold down another finger to keep the lines in horizontal position. Affinity Photo Mac / Windows already uses the SHIFT key to move around the lines with more control and that leeds to a much quicker workflow. Please add this feature to AP iPad, this would help to move around the lines horizonatlly and to stay in place.

For example:
I created a Affinity Photo Tutorial yesterday, i´m using the Filter - Depth of Field - Tilt Shift with holding down the SHIFT key on Mac. Jump to the section at 3:22 - https://youtu.be/R1EfFDQBzQA?t=3m22s

• 2 weeks later...