You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

Is there a way to display the shadows and highlights clipping in the histogram outside the Develop Persona.
I use this feature a lot, specially before printing and until now, I have to go back in the Develop Persona to view and adjust the clippings. I could use the Color Picker, of course for a better precision, but it is a way longer. 
Sometimes I'm a bit lazy...

Regards,
Fx 

Double thanks, owenr!
One for advising the thread.
One for your post in the aforementioned thread: 
- "(A Levels adjustment layer will indicate clipping if you press Alt/Opt when operating its black and white sliders.)"

This is just what I needed, even if it would be more convenient to have just a few buttons to show the clippings. 
For now, before printing I just need to add that layer, and a soft proofing layer in a (sort of) print layout preset. Then copy and paste (or place) my image in it, and that's it.

I am an happy man, at least for today. :)

Regards,
Fx