Sign in to follow this  
Johnnymycat

"Context bar" disappears

From time to time, the context bar (and a little area beyond it) suddenly disappears. If i remember it right, this bug only appears while working in full-screen-mode (or just at changing normal/full-screen?). (Please also look at the picture I attached)

I'm using Affinity on a Macbook air 2014. 

Thanks for your time! :)

post-4613-0-74927400-1423669459_thumb.png

EDIT: I just discovered this bug in the "closed" section... When will there be an update in the App Store?

(And how can you delete topics? ^^)

Hi Johnnymycat,

It still may take a little until we submit a new update to the MAS. Meanwhile may I suggest you to take a look at the beta? You can have it installed along with the MAS version since they don't interfere each other. Just remember that files created or saved with the Beta cannot be opened in the MAS version (until the next update).

Yup, I reported this issue too. Good to hear that it's been fixed.

I don't want to run two versions of AD alongside each other, so am, also, impatiently awaiting the MAS update to bring the official version in line with the Beta (and be able to cross talk with Affinity Photo).

(that sounds a bit impudent, I know you guys are working really hard on multiple things and all your hard work is really appreciated)

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com