Vauxhall60

Resources in Affinity Photo Workbook

Sorry to ask such a newbie question but could someone tell me how to install the resources in the Affinity Photo Workbook on to my laptop.I am not particularly knowledgeable on computers so please be patient with me.

Affinity Photo,Windows 10.

Hi Vauxhall60,

At the beginning of each of the projects there is a URL address to download the resource files for the project, the download is a zip file which will contain the image files and Affinity Photo project files and you open these in Photo when you reach the part of the guide that requires them.

Thanks for the very speedy reply but could you give me more details.e.g.where do I type in the url address.I tried typing them into Google and Internet Explorer but it just gave me a lot of links.As I said,I am not very knowledgeable with computers so sorry for being so thick.

Affinity Photo,Windows 10.

Please type the url address into the top bar of your browser rather than in the search box in the middle of the screen and you will not get a webpage but the file will download in Chrome and appear at the bottom and in Internet Explorer pop up message at the bottom of the screen will ask if you wish to save the file and please click the save button.and the download will complete.

for example type as you see it on page 85 into the address bar (NOT into google) https://affin.co/photocoreskills 

The other links are not to be published here as they contain content that is licensed for use with the book