You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multiple destinations on export

Hi,

It would be useful to have the choice of multiple destinations in Export Persona. 
I use Photo Mechanic as DAM and I need to combine a Low resolution JPEG with the RAW file to display changes and a High resolution TIFF for archiving and printing. I can set different resolutions and output file formats, but only one folder for export. I would like to send, for instance, the JPEG in the original folder and the TIFF file elsewhere on the hard drive.

Regards,
Fx 

Multiple output file format with specific and different path is not problem:

2017-11-27_235328.png.b177359675019e30b6c7e4b1c53807be.png

But must be on the same drive :-(

Path definitions not acepted drive selector C:\, ":" is eliminated.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

Many thanks for your answer Pšenda.

It almost solves what I needed except that what it does is to create the folders and subfolders you have chosen in the path form, in the destination you choose after clicking the "export slice" button. So if you want to export a file, for isntance,  in your usual pictures destination and another one for further work on the desktop or any folder you want, you can't. Not to mention sending a file to another or external drive.
Better than nothing, of course, and like I said above it still helps me.

Just to be more precise on my workflow. I work with Photo Mechanic as DAM, process my RAW images with Iridient Developer, before sending them to affinity Photo for final adjustments before printing. In Iridient, I can set a batch process to export a JPEG file in the original folder to combine it with the RAW and so preview the changes in Photo Mechanic, and, in the same time, a TIFF file in a different location before launching Affinity. 
In affinity, I need to export manually a JPEG file in the original folder to see the last changes, then save or export the final TIFF, in its final location. 
It would be more convenient to just click the "export" button and have both files in the right location.

Regards,
Fx