You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Recent updates to Affinity Photo

Hi there,

I bought and installed Affinity Photo (For Windows) last week.  A couple of days later I logged back in and was advised there is a newer version so I clicked on it to download and install.  When it said in order to complete the installation, it had to restart the laptop which I authorised it to.  but since then I keep on getting an error "An Unhandled Exception has occurred and the application cannot continue.  The Crash Reporter will be displayed after the application exits. Reference....".  I provided the details of the error and reference details when it prompted for it but I haven't received any replies of when it will be fixed.  It's coming to a week now.  My expereicne with Affinity hasn't been great.  please advise how I can get this issue sorted out.  

Thanks

Nick