You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dock Icon Size

I'm new. And old. And, I've never written in a forum before - ever.  So be gentle.  ...  After sampling the tutorial support for Affinity, I was so blown away, I crumbled, and impulse-bought the heck out of it. And, so far, I'm really glad I did.   

So, what's my problem?  -  I just can't make out the dock icons.  The display is a  27 inch iMac. Here's a side by side picture of the tutorial icons vs. the program icons. It may not look like a big difference, but like I said, I'm old. Is there anything that I can do?  

Affinity Icon.tiff

Hello Why Me, 

I'am new too, don't know if I'am old :10_wink:. And I just start to write in forums too. In top of all, English is not my first language. But I hope this will helps you.

Seeing your example, by dock icons you mean the dock tools, I guess. So, in the menu bar, at right hand, you have a "view" menu. Scrolling down this menu you will find some options to unpin ("dock tools"), hide or customize the tools.

In the customize menu you can just choose add a column for instance or remove some tools you do not use.

If you do not want to change your screen resolution (on non-retina screen you can only change the screen resolution)  like explained by owner, it could be fine.

Regards,
Fx

On 11/27/2017 at 8:27 AM, FxRphoto said:

Hello Why Me, 

I'am new too, don't know if I'am old :10_wink:. And I just start to write in forums too. In top of all, English is not my first language. But I hope this will helps you.

Seeing your example, by dock icons you mean the dock tools, I guess. So, in the menu bar, at right hand, you have a "view" menu. Scrolling down this menu you will find some options to unpin ("dock tools"), hide or customize the tools.

In the customize menu you can just choose add a column for instance or remove some tools you do not use.

If you do not want to change your screen resolution (on non-retina screen you can only change the screen resolution)  like explained by owner, it could be fine.

Regards,
Fx

Hey Fx, this is genius. Much appreciated. I have a long way to go. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.