You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

OMG.....there is hope for me!!! Downloading Readdle Document app at this moment ......thanks Ya'all !! 

Hopefully you will continue to help me if I have more questions till i finish up this task.......will make a point of looking in this forum for the Ipad members.... 

• Staff

Hi Diane,
Tap the setting icon on the top left of the interface, select Browser on the left then Enable the Browser on the right. Close the settings dialog tapping the Close link on the top left of the dialog. Now select the Browser from the left list and enter the URL/address of the zip files you want to download from the book in the URL field of the Browser. Accept the default save location (Documents/Downloads folder). It should start downloading the file immediately. To close the browser tap the small menu icon on the top left of the browser window then select Document on the list on the left. Select the Downloads folder and tap the zip file you just downloaded. It should uncompress it for you automatically creating a new folder with the same name as the zip file. This part is done. You have now the files uncompressed on your iPad.

Before accessing them from Affinity Photo you have to enable the integration between Documents app and Files app on iOS. To do this run the Files app, tap the blue Edit button on the top left of the interface and enable Documents in the list on the left. Tap the blue Done link on top. You can now access the files stored in the Documents app from Files app and other apps installed on iOS.

To open the files in Affinity Photo, click the Plus button in the Welcome screen, select Import From Cloud (the Files app interface will open), select Documents on the left list (the app you have just enabled), tap the Downloads folder on the right and you should see the uncompressed folder you unzipped a few moments ago there. Open/tap it and select the file(s) you want to open.