I am unable to open Skies.afmacros;  I am informed that it is the wrong file type! I would like to reinstall this zip file but I no longer have the original of the email! Can I be sent the link again please? When comparing file size I see that the file is much smaller than the other macros and has the pro word uplift which I assume is is wrong. I have all the up lift epic skies files however.Many thanks.

4 hours ago, Mike from South Oz said:

Can I be sent the link again please?

Just sign in at https://affinity.store/ then click on your name at the top of the page. Click on the Downloads & Product Keys icon that appears & you should be taken to a page with the download links.

The name of the file is correct. It contains a single macro of about 4 KB in a macros category wrapper.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

Thanks for your responses. I am close, but not there! When I activate the import button, it doesn't see the macros file. When I try to import the file using Windows explorer it tells me the file is already there!

I am attaching three shots which may explain better than I. Please read in reverse order. I am using Windows 7 Pro x64.

Thank you,

Mike

affinity 1.PNG

Affinity 2.PNG

Affinity 3.PNG

Please cancel my last post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I found my mistake after re-reading the instructions for the nth time! I was working from the macro button rather than the library one! Macro is in and working fine. Many thanks from a novice! regards, Mike