jonathanthompson

Affinity Photo workbook Format (Hardback Electronic?)

I'm chiming in to say that I would like to purchase both workbooks in electronic format, preferably in Kindle format. I never buy physical books unless they're secondhand, out of print editions, which is extremely rare for me.

One of my friends has bought direct from Serif Affinity.  The price is fine but the postage adds on 50% because we are in New Zealand.  I, and other members of our group would like to buy through "Mighty Ape" or "Nile" online, hard copies, as neither has postage costs.  Makes a huge difference.  What are the chances??

Windows 10

Affinity Photo 1.6.1.93

No plugins

Amd processor 6 Core,  8 Mgs RAM

4 hours ago, Jim Air said:

One of my friends has bought direct from Serif Affinity.  The price is fine but the postage adds on 50% because we are in New Zealand.  I, and other members of our group would like to buy through "Mighty Ape" or "Nile" online, hard copies, as neither has postage costs.  Makes a huge difference.  What are the chances??

Very low, we would still have to either get them printed in Australia or shipped to Australia ourselves and create a new distributor relationship and rewrite the Affinity Store code to use a different API for that country/region. 

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

20 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Very low, we would still have to either get them printed in Australia or shipped to Australia ourselves and create a new distributor relationship and rewrite the Affinity Store code to use a different API for that country/region. 

Sounds like another reason to produce a Kindle version of both books?