You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo workbook Format (Hardback Electronic?)

One of my friends has bought direct from Serif Affinity.  The price is fine but the postage adds on 50% because we are in New Zealand.  I, and other members of our group would like to buy through "Mighty Ape" or "Nile" online, hard copies, as neither has postage costs.  Makes a huge difference.  What are the chances??

Jafa - Just Another Fantastic Aucklander

(Jim)

Windows 11

Affinity Photo 2.1

Lightroom 6

Nik Collection and Topaz Denoise AI

Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz    32 °C
Coffee Lake 14nm Technology

• Staff
4 hours ago, Jim Air said:

One of my friends has bought direct from Serif Affinity.  The price is fine but the postage adds on 50% because we are in New Zealand.  I, and other members of our group would like to buy through "Mighty Ape" or "Nile" online, hard copies, as neither has postage costs.  Makes a huge difference.  What are the chances??

Very low, we would still have to either get them printed in Australia or shipped to Australia ourselves and create a new distributor relationship and rewrite the Affinity Store code to use a different API for that country/region. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

20 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Very low, we would still have to either get them printed in Australia or shipped to Australia ourselves and create a new distributor relationship and rewrite the Affinity Store code to use a different API for that country/region. 

Sounds like another reason to produce a Kindle version of both books?

• 2 years later...

Hi I see these post were a few years ago and Affinity has grown in popularity. I  definitely have no need to go back to PS since purchasing all the Affinity suite and I love it but under the Covid-19 lock down in New Zealand we cant even opt to buy the hard copy now.

Please reconsider releasing the Affinity Photo workbook in digital form. Happy pay the price.

Please do it for us Affinity disciples out in the middle earth regions.