You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Gran Turismo Sport - Super Mario Kart

Kiarian

Hi Sorry for opening such an old thread but I have just joined here due to getting into GT Sport's designing side of things more than the driving. I am looking to do some real livery on a car that will be replicated to my rear track car but I cannot get any SVG's to load. I have tried all online converters I can find, I have files down even to 5KB and it keep saying invalid file format. Can someone please advise and help on this who have experience in successfully converting and loading images.

Thanks

Carl

2 hours ago, Carl Hammond said:

Hi Sorry for opening such an old thread but I have just joined here due to getting into GT Sport's designing side of things more than the driving. I am looking to do some real livery on a car that will be replicated to my rear track car but I cannot get any SVG's to load. I have tried all online converters I can find, I have files down even to 5KB and it keep saying invalid file format. Can someone please advise and help on this who have experience in successfully converting and loading images.

Thanks

Carl

They need to be .svg files which I think is what you have, but they have to be tiny, 15kb from the last time I checked. Are you sure your files are 5kb, or are they 5MB?

8 minutes ago, Kiarian said:

They need to be .svg files which I think is what you have, but they have to be tiny, 15kb from the last time I checked. Are you sure your files are 5kb, or are they 5MB?

Hi thanks for replying 

I tried them in a number of ways and I’ve even tried many others now and it just says incorrect format (although all svg). I can confirm also all before 15kb

Thanks Carl