ThereIsHope

Move tool shows offset from the marquee tool

Hello guys!

Not sure if this has been reported before. I looked it up on the forums but no results. Anyways, the issue is that the move tool shows offset the marquee selection.

This happened whilst selecting a portion of a image and move it.

bug1.png

bug2.png

Many thanks!

Thanks for the screenshots. Unfortunately i'm still unable to reproduce even when using the same two resolutions and positioning you have.  What OS are you using? Does it occur on both screens or just the one? Does it happen if you turn Retina Rendering in Preferences > Performance to Low Quality (Fast)?

No worries. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS. Changing to Retina Rendering: Low Quality makes no difference.

For some reason I cannot make it happen as often as before. But still happens. I noticed though that when it happens, you must have a layer selected, marquee select an area then click on the Move tool. The image blue boundary will show along side the one on the selection. At that point I saw it happening. Selecting the Move tool then the layer, won't make it happen as far as I can tell.

I will let you know if I notice a pattern to make it happen.

Hope this helps

Ta