I have my app set to use US English as my default. It's a waste of time to have to switch from A4 / mm to US Letter size / inches every time I make a new document. Doesn't it make sense for the New Document panel to check first what my default language is and then give default options based on THAT instead of assuming I want mm & A4 page sizes?

Also, can you add a checkbox for margins (and bleeds when that arrives) that copies the values to all sides of the document?

thanks for all you do.

Hi Ronnyb,

The last Page Preset you have selected should be remembered, so when you create a new document it should use that one and not default to A4. Does this not happen for you?

I will pass in your improvement ideas onto development as well.

On 11/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, Sean P said:

Hi Ronnyb,

The last Page Preset you have selected should be remembered, so when you create a new document it should use that one and not default to A4. Does this not happen for you?

I will pass in your improvement ideas onto development as well.

Hey Sean, no it's not remembered, every time it defaults to European sizes and units, it's quite a pain...

That's strange - it should remember the last setting that was used. Would you be able to zip up the contents of this folder and PM it to me please?
/Users/{your username}/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner/Data/Library/Application Support/user/

On 11/27/2017 at 4:09 AM, Sean P said:

That's strange - it should remember the last setting that was used. Would you be able to zip up the contents of this folder and PM it to me please?
/Users/{your username}/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner/Data/Library/Application Support/user/

Sean the folder is 1.28 GB... are sure you want me to DM it? Without the assets and raster brushes items it comes down to 85 MB. I'll DM that....

Thanks for the files! However I'm still unable to reproduce the issue. :(

Have you tried doing a Ctrl run up and ticking every box? If you do this please ensure you take a copy of your Brushes, Assets, Keyboard shortcuts etc from that User folder so you don't lose any of them. 

On 12/5/2017 at 4:03 AM, Sean P said:

Thanks for the files! However I'm still unable to reproduce the issue. :(

Have you tried doing a Ctrl run up and ticking every box? If you do this please ensure you take a copy of your Brushes, Assets, Keyboard shortcuts etc from that User folder so you don't lose any of them. 

Yeah I'll try ti and report back. It would be a great addition for a future version of Affinity apps to have a one button backup & restore mechanism for saving and loading everything from the user's system set-up, including system wide App preferences. System configuration is a major sore-point in pro-level software...